Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Scrapbooking Class

Hello Friends,

November, despite the fact it is getting colder is one of my most liked months.  My Father was born in November (28th) and of course it is the month we celebrate Thanksgiving which happens to be my most favorite next to Christmas.

This months Scrapbook Class features the "Day of Gratitude" Stamp Set.  Did you miss the cards we made?  If so, click here.

You can come on over to my Stampin' Studio to create these pages or maybe you would like to order the "Kit in the Mail" so you can make these pages in the comfort of your own home.  Supplies will be sent along with directions.  I am not able to send you the stamped images per Stampin' Up!'s policy.  You can pre-order the stamp set if you wish and I can have it ready for you here or I can send it with your Kit in the Mail.

*Day of Gratitude Stamp Set - Available in Clear Mount or Wood*

Contact me by e-mail or phone (maxstamps@yahoo.com - 801 897-0429) for details on the class/Kit in the Mail.

Don't miss out on the most awesome promotion ever.  Join our Stampin' Up! family for just $87.50 - The kit is valued at $310 retail.


Have a wonderful day!

No comments: