Friday, November 19, 2010

Framed Art - Friends


Hello Friends,

Today has been spent in my stamp room............literally all day!  I have been working hard getting the kits ready for our Christmas Card Camp tomorrow.

Recently, a good friend of mine told me she was not interested in 'making cards' when I was telling her what I LOVE to do.  I invited her to the Card Camp and that is when she told me! 

I let her know that Stampin' Up! is not literally 'card making'.  I showed her this cute little frame which was given to me as a gift (I am so embarrassed as I don't remember for the life of me who gave me this. If it is YOU please let me know. I will hang my head in shame for now :)  When my friend saw how cute this was, she wanted to make 5.  She works in a team with 5 ladies and wanted to make them one. 

See......it is just not about 'cards'..........!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Don't forget!  Stampin' Up!'s greatest promotion ever is going on just now.  Buy the Starter Kit for just $87.50 - Click here for more information :)

Christmas Gift Stamp Camp is coming soon!  Click here for details!

Have a wonderful day!


1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

It's not from me but it sure is lovely. hugs, m