Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #11

Hello Friends,

Another challenge with colors I don't normally work with.  Regal Rose and Perfect Plum are colors I rarely ever touch.  It seems strange working with these colors and this stamp set when it is Fall/Thanksgiving.  Seems I should be pulling out my leaves stamp sets and Cajun Craze/More Mustard/Riding Hood Red etc.

Here are the colors we were given to work with for this weeks challenge!

Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue
Card Stock - Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz,
Accessories - Big Shot, Dots Embossing Folder, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.

I LOVE these challenges as they really make me use colors I never or rarely ever use.

Don't miss the Online Spectacular going on now!  My Digital Studio at 50% off with digital downloads at up to 40% off. Click here for details.


Interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family?  Click here for more details.
E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call 801 897-0429

Have a wonderful day! 


2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

I remember a previous discussion of your feelings toward Perfect Plum. Well it turned out beautifully. Hugs, M

Liz Miller said...

Love your card Max!