Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Home Decor - Believe

Hello Friends,

Last night I was invited to go to one of my friends and SAMee's downline meeting.  Vicky wanted me to share with her team what I do at my workshops.  I can demonstrate a workshop in 30 minutes and that is exactly what I did.  We had time for questions afterward.

Before the meeting, Vicky took me to 'A Little Taste of Britain' for REAL fish and chips.  I even had mushy peas and a can of vimto.  Ahhhhh!  It was so awesome.  It really 'took me back to England'.  The owners are wonderful people and they even had a TV showing English shows.  It was decorated with pictures of the Queen and Big Ben and the London Bridge among many others.  I stocked up on chocolate and goodies.  I simply cannot wait to go back.

Today's project was made by Vicky.  This was a 'Thank You' for going to the meeting.  What a NICE Thank You.  I made a compliment about how wonderful it was and Vicky said she was glad as she had made it for me.  So cute!

Here are some cards made by her downline.  They were very gracious giving them to me.

Vicky Kahlandt
Kayla Smith
Jason Casper
Lori Kirkman
  • Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and would like me to come visit your team meeting?
  • Interested in hosting a workshop and earn some fabulous hostess benefits?
  • Interested in becoming a Demonstrator?  I would love you to join my team. 
If you answered YES to either one of these, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me at 801 897-0429 for more information.


Have a wonderful day!



2 comments:

Vicky said...

It was my pleasure to have you here Max. Everyone loved your presentation and learned a lot. Thanks so much for taking the time to come and spend with us! PLEASE come back for fish and chips ANYTIME!!!!
Vicky

Maxine Conrad said...

Thanks Vicky! I WILL BE BACK :)