Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards in the Mail


Hello Friends,

Many of you have contacted me to let me know you wished you could attend my monthly card class!  Either because you live too far away or because of the thing they called LIFE that just gets in the way!  How about Cards in the mail?  Each month I will be offering a Kit in the mail, along with the tutorial so you can make the cards at home.....wear your pj's if you like :)

This months Kit in the Mail features the awesome "Day of Gratitude Stamp Set".  For the month of November only, you will be able to purchase this stamp set at 20% off.  The Stamp Set must be pre-ordered through Stampin' Up!  Sign up for the kit and or stamp set and once I receive it, I will package it up and get it in the mail to you.  There will be enough supplies to make 10 cards.

Tutorial and supplies (excluding Stamp Set and inks) cost $15
Clear Mount Stamp Set -  $18.95 - 20% = $15.16
Wood Mount Stamp Set - $26.95 - 20% = $21.56




Other Supplies needed:
Old Olive Classic Ink Pad
Cajun Craze Classic Ink Pad
Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
Riding Hood Red Classic Ink Pad
Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker
Cajun Craze Stampin' Write MarkerRiver Rock Stampin' Write Marker



If you don't have these supplies already, let me know if you would like to order them and I will send everything together in one package.

Contact me ASAP so I can order the set and get your package together so you can make some fabulous "Thanksgiving" cards.

Check out my October Scrapbooking Kit in the Mail - Click here
Click here to shop online 24/7
Interested in joining my Stampin' Write Marker Club? - Click here


Have a wonderful day!



No comments: