Saturday, November 6, 2010

Home Decor Frame

Hello Friends,

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  Here in Utah, it has been a gorgeous day.  My friend Deb came over and we had a fun time chatting and stampin'.  Deb wasn't able to make the Scrapbook Class or Card Class this month so we had some one on one time.  It was great. 

Before Deb came over, I made this 'Home Decor'.  I bought the frame from the craft store.  I used the mat that was already in the frame and stamped the 'holly' from the 'Cold Play' stamp set using Always Artichoke Classic Ink and using the Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker for the berry. Click here to see details of my Marker Club.

I then made the trim using the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding and the Crochet Trim Chantilly. 
I punched out the ornament from the 'Contempo Chiristmas' Stamp Set using the Ornament Punch. Next, I added some bling - fabulous Rhinestones and adhered it using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I L-O-V-E the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper.  I used part of one of the sheets for the mail focal of the frame.

Very quick, very easy and fabulous cost :)

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

such a classy project. Love the details. hugs, m