Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #10

Hello Friends,

Time for another Color Challenge.  I look so forward to these every week and look forward even more when they are colors I enjoy working with.
Here are the colors for this week -

I am really enjoying the look of Very Vanilla on Very Vanilla.  It is crisp, clean and chic. The "Season of Friendship" is another of those stamp sets that I don't use often.  I had no clue where I was going with this but everything just seemed to fall into place.  First I stamped directly on the branches but I liked the look of stamping on Very Vanilla and punching the images out using the 3/4" circle punch.
I am loving the Pearls - They add a great finishing touch to cards.  I used one in the center of each of the flowers and one in the eye of the bird.  The sentiment from the "Because I Care" Hostess Set is a much needed on many occasions kind of saying.
I finished the card by adding 2 knots of the Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon on the tree trunk.


Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with this week!

Don't forget - Up until November 30th, you can purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit for just $87.50.  You will receive approximately $310 of product in the kit.  WOWZERS!  Click here for more information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

my favorite stamp set made clean and simple by Max C.

hugs, m

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you friend! I did not know that was your favorite. I learn a lot from you :)