Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for........

Hello Friends,

I love making cards! I love sending cards!  I LOVE receiving cards!

This card, shown above was created and made by one of my most special friends - Kimberly Van Diepen.  I have been Kimberly's SAM for the past 2 years and I have loved every minute.  We have become great friends and she has introduced me to myriads of wonderful people. 

I love Kimberly's style. (A card created by her would NOT be complete without Crumb Cake.  I used to call her the KRAFT Queen....Crumb Cake, its new name does not quite have the same ring to it :)  Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake is an awesome color combination. 

SO many things to be thankful for.  This card sure got me thinking!

Don't Miss Out!!!!!

* Starter Kit is just $87.50 until 11/30.  You can choose either the Standard Kit OR the My Digital Studio Kit.  $310 worth of product for JUST $87.50 Click here

* Holiday Bundles at 20% off - Click here

* Online Spectacular including My Digital Studio for 50% off - Click here

* Shop online 24/7 - Click here

Have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

what a beautiful card by Kimberly. have a wonderful thanksgiving. hugs, m