Thursday, December 2, 2010

Word Play Kit in the Mail


Hello Friends,

I can't believe we are already into December!  Due to everyone's tight schedules, I don't hold classes in my home this month.  December is actually my busiest month for Kits in the Mail as it seems many of my customers like to make things in the comfort of their own homes during the cold Winter months. 

This months kit is a pack of 10 'everyday' cards.  You could use these cards for yourself or give them as neighbor gifts, co-worker gifts, friend gifts etc. 

Your kit will consist of:
*10 Crumb Cake Base Cards
*10 Crumb Cake Envelopes
*10 pieces of the Sweet Soiree Designer Series Paper
*10 Early Espresso punched circles
*10 Very Vanilla punched Decorative Label Punches
*20 Stampin' Dimensionals
*Early Espresso Ribbon to wrap up cards

Cost $15

Due to Stampin' Up!'s policy, I am not able to send Stamped Images in the kit, so you can either purchase the completed cards for $20 (cost includes shipping) or you can pre-order the "Word Play" stamp set.  Card Kit will cost just $5 with the pre-purchased stamp set. Directions included.

This month only "Word Play" stamp set is 10% off original cost.
Word Play Stamp Set - Clear Mount $28.95 $26.00 or Wood $41.95 $37.75


E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to order your kit.
Questions?? Please leave a comment or e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com

Don't miss out on Blog Candy - click here for details.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: