Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Annual Team Christmas Dinner 2010

Hello Friends,

Last night - totally awesome!  It was our Team Christmas Dinner.  We met at Applebees and simply had a FUN night, chatting, laughing, sharing secrets :), eating etc. 
We had show 'n' tell and it was great to see so many wonderful ideas.  We also had a great gift exchange.  We each brought either a handmade or store bought gift and put our names into a box (Thanks to Pat, she had her cards in a box for show 'n' tell).
Each person drew a name out the box and whoever's name was on the paper gave us the gift they had made/bought.


The lovely Laura drawing the first name :)



Here are a few of the gifts we made/bought for our exchange.  I let the girls know they could keep or trade their gift if the other gal was willing.  NOBODY wanted to trade their gift :)

I bought everyone in my downline (yes all levels) a pack of either Rhinestones or Pearls...their choice.  If you are one of my out of state gals or you didn't attend last night, please let me know your choice and I will get them in the mail to you :)

I am so grateful to Shelli Gardner, Co-founder and CEO of Stampin' Up! for starting such a marvelous company and for sticking it out through the thick and the thin! I have met so many wonderful people because of this company and many are my closest friends.

Thanks to my team - YOU are the best.
Next month we are getting together for a shoebox swap.  If you would like to join our team, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call 801 897-0429.


Have a wonderful day!


No comments: