Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reminders for January Classes/Events

Hello Friends,

No doubt you are busy doing last minute things for Christmas.  I wanted to remind you of some of my upcoming events in January. 

January 4th - Come on over and make 12 Wedding Cards (picture above) with envelopes so you are prepared for weddings in 2011.  If you cannot make the class, sign up for a kit/cards in the mail.  Click here for more details.
You can begin ordering from the Occasions Mini Catalog today!!  If you don't have a mini catalog, be sure to let me know and I will mail one to you.

January 8th - Stamp to the MAX team event! We are getting together for a shoebox swap using stamps and products from the upcoming Occasions and Sale-A-Bration mini catalogs.  If you are interested in becoming a Demonstrator or are a member of our team I sure hope you join in.  If you cannot make it, please make sure I receieve your swaps by January 7th.

January 11th-15th - I will be in Nashville, TN for our annual Leadership.

January 18th - Scrapbook Class.  Come and make a 12x12 Double Page Layout for your Winter/Snow pictures.  Cost $10


January 25th - Valentines Class! Purchase the "Love Bundle" either by clicking here or by e-mailing me.  The class is FREE.  You will make a selection of cards and goodies for the 'special someone's' in your life.  Kits in the mail available. Click here for more information.
Sale-A-Bration starts!  If you would like me to mail you a brochure, please let me know.

January 28th-30th - I have been invited to be the guest speaker at Amy Celona's Downline Event in Pennsylvania.

Starting in January - Hostess Club/Marker Club/Big Shot Club.  Please let me know if you would like more information.

PLEASE RSVP for the classes/events you would like to attend.  You can pay by Paypal/Cash/Check/Credit Card. E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call me on 801 897-0429.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: