Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guest from Australia

Hello Friends,

Have you met someone 'online' through Stampin' Up! that you wished so bad you could meet in "REAL" life?  For me that person would have to be Leonie Schroeder.  Leonie lives in Australia.  She and I have been online friends for many years now and I would LOVE to meet her.

I had to give myself a break from my assembly line - making my Christmas cards.  When I visited Leonie's blog, I saw this cute card she had made.  Seriously the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree" has been around forever and I hope it is with us forever more :)

Thanks Leonie for your friendship.  Just love ya to pieces :)

If you have any friends living in Australia, be sure to send them Leonie's way :)


Come back Monday when I will reveal the 4 names of those who won the blog candy :)

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

Your post is so correct. I have so many virtual friends that I would love to meet. You always know they are there but to meet face to face someday would be the "cats."

I was just thinking I needed to try an easel card. This helps me get over the thinking and into the doing. Hugs, M