Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December Scrapbook Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

Hard to believe Christmas is over or another year.  I love Christmas and taking photographs has become a hobby of mine.  In years past, I have taken pictures then made pages for the occasion.  This year, however, I did something different.  I made the pages so they were ready to add the pictures to.

The Big Shot makes papercrafting so much easier.  Gone are the days when I used to stamp my letters and hand cut them all individually.  Gone are the days when I used to have to make sure the letters were all lined up as I stamped.  Let me know if you are interested in joining my "Big Shot" club starting January.

Stamp Set: Tags Til Christmas
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Deck the Halls
Classic Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
Accessories, Big Shot & Serif Essentials Alphabet, Alphabet Simple Letters & Numbers, Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder, Ornament Punch, Photos Corner Punch, Pearls, Scallop Edge Punch, Linen Thread, Victoria Crochet Trim, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive.

If you are interested in my 'Kit in the Mail' you can pay by paypal, credit card or check.
 Cost - $10 if you live locally
$15 - if kit needs to be mailed.

Next months pages will be "Winter/Snow" themed.
Click here to see my other "Kits in the Mail".

To shop online 24/7, click here.

Have a wonderful day!

 

No comments: