Friday, December 31, 2010

Springtime Vintage Wreath

Hello Friends,

Today has been the first day I have been in my stamp room all week.  This toothache I have had has just made me so very miserable.  My body was grateful for a chance to rest and I must admit it did feel good to just sit/lay/stand and watch movies. 

With the launch of the Holiday Mini, Stampin' Up! brought us fabulous fabric.  With the launch of the Occasions Mini on January 4th, you will find more fabulous fabric.  The wreath shown above was made using the new "Springtime Vintage" Love it :)  I always look forward to Spring, so making this wreath has got my day off to a good start.

Click here to view the Holiday Mini.  January 3rd is the last day to order from this mini catalog.  If you would like me to mail you an Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com

Card Kit in the Mail for January - Click Here
December Scrapbook Page Kit in the Mail - Click here
Valentines Class/Kit in the mail - Click here

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Pretty Max! I am glad to know your feeling better and that you had some time to rest. I love seeing your work... you are so inspiring! Thank you ;) Happy New Year!!!

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you Brandy. Happy New Year to you too my friend x