Monday, December 20, 2010

Card and a gift from a friend

Hello Friends,

When I got back to work from lunch today, there was a small package on my desk.  I opened it to find a beautiful Christmas Card and gift from one of my SAMee's. The very talented Di Gibbs from AZ made them for me.  Di was one of last years Artisan Award winners (and rightfully so :)  Just look at the detail on this card. Di is amazing at watercoloring. This was a real change for me to see 'greens' instead of the traditional 'reds'.

Here is the awesome gift! I am always checking to see what date is what day so this is going to be fabulous for me.  This owl is soooooooooo cute!

From the bottom of my heart Di - THANK YOU for thinking of me.  I love being your SAM :)

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Diana Gibbs said...

Hi Max,
What a surprise to check out your blog and find my stuff...ha!
You are more then welcome, and I am lucky that you are my SAM!
Merry Christmas and see you in Nashville!
Hugs,
Di