Monday, October 25, 2010

Birthday Card for my daughter


Hello Friends,


Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Yesterday was my daughter's birthday. I am still refusing to believe I have a 20 year old :) I made this card for her. Natalie gave us quite the scare this past July. If you didn't hear about it - Click here to read about her wreck.  We witnessed a miracle and will never forget God's mercy to her and our family.

I wanted to make it bigger than the 'usual' card so I just used a full sheet of card stock and scored it and folded it in half. I LOVE the "Greenhouse Gala" Designer Series Paper and the BIG flowers make it so easy to 'fill' a card. I used 1" strips of Early Espresso Card Stock and used one of my favorite punches - the Scalloped edge punch.


I added some ribbon -Early Espresso 5/8" Grosgrain and Pear Pizzazz. I punched out 4 Early Espresso hearts and adhered them with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then used the Decorative Label Punch to punch out from Whisper White. One of my favorite stamp sets is "Curly Cute". I stamped this sentiment onto Whisper White Card Stock with Early Espresso Classic Ink.  I added a 'pearl' right above the 'i' in birthday :)


Don't miss out on my fabulous blog candy. Click here for details.


Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

charming . . . natalie will love it :) hugs, m