Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Hello Friends,
Today was our annual Halloween Party at work. Most of you know that not only am I a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator but I am an Employee also.  I cannot praise Stampin' Up! enough!  The friends that this company has brought into my life are countless.

Each year, we as Demonstrators have the opportunity to earn an Incentive Trip.  The one we are working for at the moment is a land based trip to Disneyworld in Florida.  I am one of the many working hard to earn this.  We as the SAM team decided to dress up as "Snow White and the 7 dwarfs".  We have 6 SAMS dressed as the dwarfs along with Renee Wright who is part of the DBD program and Snow White - our fearless leader, Jim Pitt.  We even had the witch of course and the Handsome Prince.


We won first prize for the Decor :)

The pumpkins at the top of the post were decorated by our Supervisor, Jim Pitt.  He painted a picture of all the dwarfs and amazed all of us with his amazing talent. 


Here's Snow White - also known as Jim Pitt, our Supervisor who painted the pumpkins.  Man of many talents, I tell ya ! :)

Here we are in the Cottage.  Back Row: Doc (Terri Allen), Sleepy, (Maxine Conrad), Snow White (Jim Pitt), Bashful, (Natalie Snell), and Dopey (Becky Hubbell)
Front Row: Happy (Jen Bates),Grumpy (Renee Wright) and Sneezy (Felicia Alires)

My desk which was turned into my bed :)

Our witch was played by the 'awesome' Rett Christensen who is one of our Demonstrator Business Developers.  KUDOS to Rett for his amazing creativity.  He actually won a prize for being the most 'scariest' in the Contact Center.  He decorated this whole 'witch' area.

Getting ready to 'poison' the apple :)


"Who is the fairest of them all?"

My cute daughter "Olivia" is the fairest of them all :)

We truly had a magnificent day! I work with the most wonderful people.  I have never had a job where we have had so much fun.  Come back tomorrow to see pictures of other Stampin' Up! employees.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

StampingJoan said...

Oh Max this looks like so much fun! FANTASTIC costumes and decorations! I sooooo wish I could work in the offices! But "kinda" hard to do from Maryland!

Ruth Bingle said...

WOW! How fun was that??? I love the decorating and the amazing costumes! thanks for sharing this!

Sam said...

You guys look so great!!! Wow, amazing job!!!

Mary Fish said...

Jim Pitt is a brave man. You all look adorable. Hugs, M

France Martin said...

OMG what a fun place to work at!!!!!