Friday, October 22, 2010

Lil' Pumpkins



Hello Friends,

These cute little gals (Aren't they just the cutest?) are the daughters of my fabulous downline, Laura Widdison.  She bought the purple shirts and then added the lil' pumpkins with the use of our Build-A-Bear die and Big Shot.  Aren't they just the cutest?

I have mentioned many times how grateful I am for the wonderful friends that Stampin' Up! has brought into my life.  Two years ago, I was introduced to 'Laura Widdison' by her husband, Dirk.  Dirk 'interviewed' me!  He told me his wife was interested in becoming a Demonstrator and he asked me several questions.  I thought it was so awesome.  In those 2 years, Laura has absolutely amazed me!  She is a very successful 'business' Demonstrator.  She has recruited, she has sold product and has become a very special friend. 
This month Laura promoted to Manager.  I am ecstatic.  She has brought more friends into my life and I am excited to meet them at our team meeting in November.  Here is what Laura wrote:

"I love working with Max, and I am so happy that I chose her to be my upline! She is always helpful and encouraging -- like having a personal cheerleader. :) She helps me to keep track of my progress and goals, and of course we always have fun, too" :)
Laura Widdison


If you are interested in joining our Stamp to the MAX team, please contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Be sure to come back tomorrow - I have some amazing Blog Candy to give away :)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

They are very sweet!

Mary Fish said...

I love what Laura did with the shirts. Great testimonial, too! Hugs, M