Thursday, October 7, 2010

Who doesn't love a bargain?

Hello Friends,

I am so excited about the Clearance Rack.  I took a peek yesterday of what was 'in there' and I was totally amazed at the bargains. Who doesn't like a bargain?  Be sure to take a look as many things are selling out quickly.

Click here to shop online 24/7. Click on SHOP NOW and then Clearance Rack.

E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com  with any questions.


Be sure to sign up for Scrapbooking Class on October 19th.  Here are the pages we will be making!

Cannot make class?  Be sure to ask about my Kit in the Mail.  Invite a friend - I love referrals.  Be part of my referral program by referring your friends :)

Look at the wonderful tote that can be yours free if you sign up to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator before October 13th.
Have a wonderful day!



No comments: