Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Scrapbooking Class

Hello Friends,

I have had many people sign up for this months Scrapbook Class and Kit in the mail. 
Our class is Tuesday October 19th at my house (7:00pm)  - $10
Let me know if you would like to order the stamp set for the class.  Artistic Etchings is a fabulous set, my favorite - at the moment ;)  You can order this set in clear or wood mount.
An old-world cathedral, a street café in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, the stately decorum of a royal palace—these are the types of images invoked by our Artistic Etchings set. Add its vintage look and feel to your cards and scrapbook pages to set a romantic, nostalgic mood. Available both in wood-mount and clear-mount.

E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com or call 801 897-0429 with any questions or to sign up for the class or kit in the mail.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Ruth Bingle said...

max, these scrapbooking pages are awesome! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me!