Friday, October 1, 2010

Utah Divas International Inspiration Challenge

Hello Friends,

Every week on our Utah Divas International blog, Maria Williams posts the inspiration picture for that week along with links to the Design Team members who create a project using the given picture for inspiration.  As soon as I saw this picture I KNEW what card I would make if I was on this team. 
Both Maria and Katy created 'that' kind of card.


Maria Williams
Katy Zamer

To see what the rest of the team came up with, visit our blog at http://www.utahdivasinternational.blogspot.com/

Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?  If you are interested in joining a fabulous online group of Demonstrators, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com


Look at the wonderful tote that can be yours free if you sign up before October 13th. Sign up before October 2nd and you will also receive a FREE stamp set - "Eat Chocolate" Contact me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more details.





Have a wonderful day!



No comments: