Saturday, October 23, 2010

BLOG CANDY

Hello Friends,

Here it is BLOG CANDY!  I am so grateful to you, my blog readers for checking out my blog on a frequent, even daily basis.
This can be yours FREE.  For everyone who places an online order between now and October 31, your name will be entered into a drawing.  I will pick a name on November 1.  The exciting part is I will have THREE of these to give away so I will draw 3 names.  
Wondering what is in the brown paper bag? Here are the contents!
An assortment of Ribbon, Eyelets, Fleurettes, Cordorouy Buttons, Snowflakes, Large Grommets, Soft Subtles Buttons.

Placing an online order is very easy! If you need any help or assistance, or have any questions, please e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com  There is no minimum dollar amount to be entered into the drawing. 

Don't forget the "Bundle Promotion" is going on.  Click here for more details!

What about the Clearance Rack?  Savings up to 60% - Click here to go there!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: