Friday, May 4, 2012

Tea Shoppe


Hello Friends,

I am so happy that this stamp set "Tea Shoppe" will be in the new catalog.  I love this color combo - Early Espresso/Wisteria Wonder/Pool Party/Lucky Limeade and Whisper White.
Check out the ruffled ribbon at the top (Pool Party).  This ribbon will also be in the new catalog.  I love it. 

I have a pack of an assortment of cards using this set ready go give to my friend Deb.  Do you have a friend you think the world of - get on so well with but yet you both never get to see each other.  That's Deb and I!  I know we both just need to set a date and meet up or do something.  Life is too short to say "We must do this and we must do that" - We just need to think of NIKE and JUST DO IT!

As for now - My preorder goodies are here and I need to go look and play :)  I look forward to sharing some fun projects with you.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Join my team for just $99- Click here to get started!

Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

irishgalkelly said...

Beautiful!! I love that stamp set too but just haven't purchased it yet. Maybe I need to now. lol! I like your color combo as well. I need to try that sometime. Thanks for sharing with us!

Mary Fish said...

love the sweet colors and rows of tea cups! hugs, m