Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FUN day

Hello Friends,

There wasn't even a memo!!!!!
No you haven't been watching too much "Barney"!  It is not your imagination wreaking havoc!  This is a bunch of my co-workers and I who decided to wear "Purple" today without any of the others knowing !  Melissa, my supervisor was in a meeting at this point but she too was wearing it.  I am actually glad she is not in the pic as I really have a problem with her - GOT you going did I Melissa? :) 

It really is because of the thing they call jealousy!  She looks SUPER DE DUPER! (Yes I have watched too much Barney in the past :)  She has been doing great on a diet and well I praise her and deep down just wish I could do what she has done.  It has been a rough couple of days for me and she not only looks SUPER DE DUPER!  She IS ....ok awesome !

A HUGE highlight today was this little guy!
Well - not so little.  He is just 8 years old and almost as tall as me.  He was so excited- he got to visit me at work for a class field trip.  I took my break when his class arrived and as I walked up to the Reception area, I heard him proudly say "My Mom works here".  Oh my heart!  He sure melts it.
He was so thrilled to tell his friends that not only did I work in this 'cool' building but I did Stampin' Up! at home too and talked about his 'stampin' area at home.  He made me smile so much. Wish I could have him come over everyday!

If you are interested in learning more about Stampin' Up! products either to buy for your personal use or joining my team and earning some extra money or just for the discount - give me a call on 801 897-0429, I would love to hear from you!

Click here to join now or to place an order 24/7, click here!
Click here for a FREE 30 day trial for My Digital Studio.  You will LOVE this program.


Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Love that you have fun at work, Max!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love that you have fun at work, Max!

Christyne said...

Sounds like an absolutely WONDERFUL day!

Terri Orr said...

This blog post just makes me smile all over. So sweet and such fun!