Saturday, May 26, 2012

In Color Card with Blossom Triple Layer Punch

Hello Friends,

Here are the new In Colors for 2012-13. We made this card at one of my clubs this month as an introduction to them.  I used Whisper White for the basic card layout. 

I used the Simply Scoring Tool to score some lines in the middle of the card to add some texture and depth.  I punched out one of each color using the Blossom Triple Layer punch which is retiring on May 31.  This punch has been reduced in price - only $14.37 (normally $23.95).  I also used the small circle punch. Finally I added a piece of ribbon which is one of the new In Colors.  No sentiment used, so I can use them for whatever reason.

This coming Tuesday (29th), is my monthly card class where we will be making 10 cards using the In Colors.  If you live in the area, you are more than welcome to attend.  Please RSVP - maxine@stamptothemax.com
Let me know if you would like cards in the mail.

Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch - by Stampin' Up!
Item code for this punch is 122464.
Create three coordinated punch images with just one punch. Images look beautiful layered together or separately -- giving you more creative options! Simply move the easy-to-use front lever to the image you'd like, then punch. Three-images-in-one punch body also saves on storage space. Instructions included. Punched images in this punch layer beautifully with images in the Bold Blossom Set.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: