Friday, May 11, 2012

Summer Smooches meets Olivia

Hello Friends,

My stamp room is in a little bit of a chaotic mess at the moment.  We are decorating it and so ALL my stuff has been moved out.  UGH!  However, I am not complaining - well too much anyways :) I just found out today that the husband of one of my customers owns a cabinet business.  Goodness me - I am so excited.  I am going to draw up some plans and then have him come over for a chat :) This is really exciting for me as this means I can have my room how I want it.  Shelves/lots of shelves!  Storage Space/lots of storage space :)

So although I LOVE the traditional way of scrapbooking, I also love My Digital Studio.  This page took literally 5 minutes to create. 
First I chose a layout from the Summer Smooches digital collection.  The layout consisted of the Rich Razzleberry Page along with the layer of Designer Series Paper and the accent in the bottom right corner and the middle left.  I added a piece of ribbon at the bottom and some cute pictures of my daughter Olivia.  I added her name at the top using the Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and changed the color to Whisper White.  Totally simple - fun and easy.

Be sure to download your FREE 30 day trial of My Digital Studio.  Try it before you buy!  You can see for yourself just how easy it is.  You can join www.mydigitalstudio.net free where you will see a bunch of awesome ideas, tips and suggestions.

Click here to learn more about My Digital Studio
To download your free trial - click here

Click here to shop online 24/7

Choose the My Digital Software as part of your starter kit - Click here for more details and to get started.

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, sweet mds page!
hugs, m

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you Mary :) Happy weekend my friend !

Terry Molineux said...

Max cannot wait to see what you come up with....wish oh how I wish I can have a stamp room. I have an office that houses some of my stash but I work in my kitchen and dining room...there is su products all over the house....maybe one day!