Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fan Fair

Hello Friends,

My stamp room is being renovated just now - so thankfully I can keep up with the scrapbooking using My Digital Studio. 

My brother Jared sent this picture to my i-phone. I recently purchased the Fan Fair Templates and added a few tweaks to one of the pages.  I added the picture and some text along with the ribbon and the Summer Smooches fabric brads. That was it.  This page literally took 5 minutes total.

I am going to make a book for my brother so I hope he keeps the pictures coming :)

Have you downloaded your FREE MDS trial yet?  Do it!  You won't regret it!
Be sure to check out todays downloads if you haven't already by clicking here.

Click here to shop my online store 24/7

2 comments:

Ginger said...

What a lucky brother Max! It will be the best gift ever!

Maxine Conrad said...

Thank you Ginger ! Yes my brother will truly love it. His girls are his life and he is a really good Dad :)
I have been thinking of your family - much love to you my friend xx