Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May is National Scrapbooking Month

Hello Friends,

I am back from an adventure of a lifetime. We had so much fun on the Stampin' Up! Cruise.  Met so many wonderful friends and spent time with some of the best women in the whole wide world.  When I became a Demonstrator, I never believed I would ever be where I am today with this fabulous company.  Click here to learn more about becoming a demonstrator.

It is hard to get back into the swing of things when you get back from vacation. I have plenty of pictures and stories to share so keep tuned.
Did you know May is National Scrapbooking month? 

Explore the Possibilities. Take your scrapbooking to a whole new level with Stampin' Up!


During National Scrapbooking Month, May 1-31, get a FREE package of Designer brads with the purchase of My Digital Studio (item 118108) or a stamp set.  Click here for more information.





Have a wonderful day!


No comments: