Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stampin' Up! Cruise 2010 - Embarkation Day

Hello Friends,

I want to share some of my pictures with you from the fabulous cruise.  I took almost 1000 pictures.  I obviously won't be posting all those :) but I will post some from each day.

I was in awe at the size of the ship.  There were 3100 passengers aboard for the "Adventure of the Seas".

Mom and I just about ready to board the ship.

Here is our cabin

The beds were so comfortable and with the slight rocking of the ship, lulled us to sleep every night.

Looking forward to our vacation of a lifetime!

Stampin' Up! had a fabulous 'get together' planned.  We were able to socialize with our friends.  I love Stampin' Up!'s products, but the friendships I have made is the #1 thing I love about this fabulous company.

Shelli Gardner (http://www.soshelli.com/) and I

Dinner Time! 

Totally unbelievable!!  This was carved by a very creative person.

Join me for more pictures from our Vacation of a Lifetime :)




Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

I'm so glad you took so many pictures. I only took about a dozen . . . I'm reliving the trip through you! Hugs, M