Saturday, May 15, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Happy Saturday Friends,

I am sure you are enjoying hearing about the fabulous cruise. I will share the rest of the week with you, no worries!
As promised, I am back on track with our Sketch Challenges.  Here is the challenge we were given for this week.

As you can see we had to use 'cupcakes' in this sketch.  My favorite cupcake set is "Crazy for Cupcakes."
Here is what I came up with

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic, Whisper White Craft
Stampin' Write Markers: Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom,Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circles #2, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Two way glue pen, Dazzlin' Diamonds.

I love Melon Mambo and today was the first time I used Tempting Turquoise with it. I added Dazzlin' Diamonds to the cup cakes and it doesn't show well here in the picture, but it really does look great.  I used the scallop edge punch on the Melon Mambo Designer Series Paper to make it look like a shop window. 

Crazy For Cupcakes #111618 Price: $23.95 Set Quantity: 6

Wish someone you’re crazy about the sweetest birthday ever with a card created just for them using the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set. These images are also terrific for invitations, decorative table accents, or gift accents.





Click here to shop online 24/7 and click Shop Now in the upper right hand corner.  Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack.

Let's see what Ruthie came up with this week.  To see the creations of my fellow team members, click here.

"Hope your day is the sweetest ever" :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! The color combo is so fun!

carolm said...

so pretty max. it is a cupcake kind of day! i've been lovin' your cruise pictures. the setting is gorgeous and you and mom look like you're having so much fun. a well deserved trip. xoxo

Jeannette Siciliani said...

Sooooo CUTE! And I love Mambo Melon too! But most of all CUPCAKES. Great STAMP set. Welcome back. Can't wait to see all the wonderful things you did, and made on the trip. Woo Hoo!

RuthieB said...

I love those colors!!! Really cute!

Mary Fish said...

delicious simplicity . . . the epitome of "Max." Hugs, M