Monday, May 24, 2010

My Digital Studio Monday - Things I Love

Happy Monday Friends,

I have had a lot of fun this weekend making some fun pages with Stampin' Up!'s "My Digital Studio."

These pictures inspired me to create a couple of layouts.

If you follow my blog or know anything about me, you will know I have a LOVE for shoes.  I currently have 75 pairs of shoes. (This is after a sort out :)
Here are the layouts!

This layout took approximately 5 minutes to create.  I used a template created by Stampin' Up! and just 'dragged' pictures into it.  I added a small piace of text.


This layout took approximately 10 minutes.  I made the page from scratch.  As you can see, I added a few embellishments.  It is so fun to scrapbook with this awesome software. 



Have a wonderful day!

No comments: