Friday, May 7, 2010

Stampin' Up! Cruise 2010 - Day at Sea

Monday, we spent the day at sea.  Mom was not feeling too well.  She had a rough night of sea sickness.  I went to General Session and left her to get some rest.  Brent Steele, pictured above showed us an awesome book he created using "My Digital Studio".  I am excited to create a book of all my pictures from the cruise using this fabulous software.

The most exciting part for me was when Shelli put on her "Minnie Mouse" ears and announced the next Incentive Trip will be to Disney World.  I was thrilled with this news and plan to work very hard this upcoming Stampin' Up! year so I can earn it for my family and I.

This piece of art was interesting.

"There's no place like home" - Check out the red shoes :)

Mom and I at the Captain's (Formal) Dinner.

Kathie and Tiffany.  I was so excited when Tiffany told me she was taking her Mom on the cruise.  We thought it would be a good idea to hang out so our Mom's could get to know each other and boy was that a good idea. We sat with Kathie and Tiffany each evening for dinner. I liked Kathie as soon as I met her and she was so good for my Mom.  I liked Tiffany as soon as I met her back in Hawaii too :)

I didn't know until we got on the ship that our other 'table buddies' was the Merriman family.  Robin is super sweet and equally is her husband Mark and their daughter, Emma.  Mark may not appreciate the 'sweet' comment so I will say he is good fun :) It made me homesick for Lance and our children :)

Mom and our Waiter for the week - Sylvester.


Totally spoiled :)



Have a wonderful day :)

No comments: