Monday, April 26, 2010

20% off your entire order for the week

Hello Friends,

My Mom and I arrived in Puerto Rico for the start of a wonderful cruise to the Southern Caribbean.

Lance took this picture at the airport.


Here is a sweet deal for you!!! For the entire week you will receive 20% off your order! (This offer is available to your family and friends, so be sure to pass on the details.)  You will also receive a referal gift.

Starting Monday April 26th through Saturday, May 1st, 2010, you will receive 20% off anything you purchase out of any of our current Catalogs.  CLICK HERE to shop. If your order is at least $150, you will earn hostess rewards.

If your order is over $35 (excluding tax and shipping), you will be entered into a drawing for the following
1. Level 1 hostess set

2. Level 2 hostess set
3. Pack of 10 handmade cards

4. Awash with Flowers stamp set (Clear or Wood Mount)

5. Kit in the Mail or Class

6. Coffee Cup Cozy made with my Big Shot photo coming next week

7. Summer Mini Catalog Product Share
8. Pack of Ribbon

9. Stamp set of your choice from the NEW catalog in July

10. An assortment of Card Stock and Designer Series Paper


There is no minimum or limit to your order.  If you have been wanting the Big Shot, My Digital Studio, Many Marvelous Markers or anything else,  now is the time to order.

This Special Discount Pricing is valid Monday April 26th through Saturday May 1st, 2010. There is no minimum purchase required, all orders will receive the discount off the catalog price. (regular shipping and tax applied as this is my personal special not a Stampin' Up! special)

If you place your order online through my website HERE I will refund your discount amount in the form of a check mailed out to you the week of May 3rd or you can request a voucher to use against products in the future.

1 comment:

Cristena Bagne said...

Congrats Max not only on getting to go on Cruise but ... Being awarded the Sunshine award. Yes I am giving you this award for all that you do for demonstrators around the world, your sweet, kind, giving, wonderful, helpful, personality. I wrote a lot more stuff about you on my blog if you want to see how I talk about you behind your back (haha!) check out my blog www.gettincrafty.com under recent posts