Friday, April 23, 2010

Bon Appetit



Hello Friends,

Look at this cute 'recipe book'.  It is very quick and easy to make. Store all your favorite recipes in this book and keep it for yourself or make it for a gift for someone.

I recently held a class where we made these recipe books.  The idea was from my friend, Lisa Freeman.  She sent me a book as I shared an easy recipe with her.  Maybe you would like it :)
Take 2 pieces of Bread.  Spread peanut butter and jelly on the bread and place together.  Enjoy.  Lisa liked my recipe (and sense of humor) so much that she sent me the book.  I love it when my fellow demonstrator friends share their amazing creativity.



Voilà 115102 Price: $25.95


Voilà! I haf found you zee perfect stamp set for zee special person and events in your life. Channel your inner French chef and cook up cards or scrapbook pages that are so good you can almost taste them. Share birthday wishes, celebrate anniversaries or invite friends to dinner using even more coordinating images from the Voilà to Go stamp set. Set Quantity: 6

Have a great day!

No comments: