Saturday, April 3, 2010

Utah Divas International - Saturday Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends,

Here is the challenge we were given for this week. 

I love creating projects with the 'Vintage Vogue' stamp set.  I decided to use this stamp set for the challenge.

Here is what I came up with

Stamp Set: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pad
Classic Ink: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brad, Scallop Edge Punch

Vintage Vogue - Clear Mount Stamp 118598 Price: $17.95

If you love vintage clothes, vintage movies, or vintage art, you'll love the Vintage Vogue set! Use it to express love, thanks, or appreciation. Available in both wood-mount and clear-mount. Set Quantity: 8



Happy Easter my friends!

7 comments:

carolm said...

pretty max. love the colors. xox

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty Max!! Great job with the sketch too! See ya soon my friend!!

Kellie Paxton said...

Great Job! I love Chocolate Chip and Pink and the Vintage Vogue set is one of my favorites!

Lorie said...

Love it Max...you did a great job!

Mary Fish said...

beautiful interpretation of the sketch. love that big brad! Hugs, M

Leonie Schroder said...

ooo nice card Max ... gotta love that vintage vogue set :)

RuthieB said...

Gorgeous, Max!!!!! I love the colors too!