Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral and Sunshine Award


Hello Friends,

This week I will be posting samples using the Stamp Sets that are available as part of this months promotion.  Click here for more details.
To start with here are a couple from the "Fifth Avenue Floral" stamp set.

We made this card at one of our classes in 2009.  Heat embossing is my favorite technique and this card is so very stylish. It was created by one of my very good friends, Gretchen Barron from Decatur, IL.
This next card was created by one of my friends and SAMee's, France Martin who lives in Cheyenne, WY.  Bonjour France :)
France sent me the SUNSHINE AWARD that is at the top of this post. 
When I visited her blog to see what it was all about, I saw this fabulous card.  How did France know I was spotlighting this set today? :)  France sent the award to me as my blog is one she likes to visit.

This fabulous card was created by my friend and downline, Edie Bunting.  Edie is a Rising Star 2009/10 and I am just amazed at her creativity.  Check out her blog -link below.

I am going to pay it forward and send the award to 10 blogs I like to visit.
Click on the names below to be directed to some fabulous blogs. All Stampin' Up! of course ;)


Fifth Avenue Floral 113734 Price: $19.96


The beautiful, modern flowers in the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set share the sophistication and styling of its namesake. You can choose to watercolor these line-art images, or leave them uncolored and layer them for a refined floral collection. Set Quantity: 5



Have a great day!

No comments: