Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Founder's Circle Journal

Hello Friends,
This beautiful journal was made especially for me by my awesome friend, Kimberly Van Diepen from Colorado Springs, CO.  Last year I earned a place in DOY (Demonstrator of the Year).  As I am an employee I was not able to earn the award or go to Founder's Circle. 

Kimberly took this beautiful creation with her to Founder's and had many of my friends write cute messages.  She gave it to me at Leadership and I was touched by the thoughtfulness of my friends.  There were many who did not sign it (can't imagine they were having fun or anything!!! :) so I am going to take it with me on the cruise for those who want to sign it.  It is a great treasure. Thank you most sincerly, Kimberly.

Here is a close-up of fine detail.
Stampin' Up! gave me my 'very own' current update which allowed me to share the news with my friends.

Celebrating Maxine

August 13, 2009

We don't often talk about the accomplishments of Stampin' Up! employees who are also demonstrators, but this case is special. Max (Maxine) Conrad is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who also works as a service account manager in Demonstrator Support. Although employees are not eligible to win the Founder's Circle or Demonstrator of the Year awards, Max's achievements would have placed her in the top 100 Demonstrators of the Year! We are excited about her accomplishment and congratulate her for this success!

Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who are also Employees can however earn the incentive trip.  I am so grateful for this.  (The reason behind this is because there are only 100 (out of 40,000+ Demonstrators) who can earn a place in DOY - there is no limit on the amount of people who can earn the incentive trip. Whilst it was heartbreaking for me not to walk across the stage for my accomplishment both in the top 100 and 1 of 7 for SR Supervisor promotions, or attend Founder's Circle, I sustain Stampin' Up's decision 100%. I may not agree with it, but I sustain it :)

I loved this message from my friend, Kelly.
The time has almost arrived dear Kelly :)


Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

France Martin said...

I would love to put my mark in that lovely book!
See you sooooooon
Always Frenchie

Maxine Conrad said...

You bet my friend :) Looking forward to seeing you ! x

Mary Fish said...

The tag is very cool. Thanks for sharing. You'll have to explain the "cocktails" comment to me privately. M