Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday #3

Hello Friends,


Time for another Wonderfully Wicked Wednesday (WWW) with Utah Divas International.  I have been planning classes for next month and one of them is a 'notecard' class.  I often find I need a card to send to someone to say "Thank You" and I don't need to write a lot in the card.  I love the simplicity of these small notecards.  More details to come :)

For the month of March, we have the Purple, Black and Green color combination for WWW.  The card size is 4x4 and I used Basic Black for this.  I added a piece of Very Vanilla in the inside.  I am loving the "Botanical Gazette" Designer Series Paper in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I layered the card with a piece of Old Olive paper - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4". 
I used the Scallop Circle, Decorative Label and Modern Label Punches and used the "Thank You" sentiment from the Curly Cute Stamp Set.  I added a piece of 5/8" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon to compliment the card.


The sights and wonders of nature have inspired mankind from the beginning of time! And we’ve been documenting all the glorious things we see around us ever since. Add the fine and intricate details of some favorite flying and buzzing creatures to your projects with the vintage almanac artistic style of this Designer Series Paper. Bonny birds and rustic antique cages, busy bees and the alluring pattern of honeycombs, and the hum of butterfly wings flapping all in a spectrum of rich, calming colors await to add a world of appeal to your creations.


■ Includes 12 sheets: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs

■ 12" x 12"

■ Acid and lignin free

■ Coordinates with Early Espresso, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Marina Mist, and Old Olive

■ Coordinates with images in our Nature Walk Set

Set Quantity: 12

To shop online 24/7  - Click Here
Click here to check out the Clearance Rack

Click here to see what the Design Team came up with this week.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: