Thursday, March 10, 2011

Season of Friendship

Hello Friends,

Remember the Valentine's Card I made using the Season of Friendship stamp set? - click here to see it!

I am always excited to see a creation using this set as I am amazed at its many different uses.  One of my SAMee's who happens to be a great friend - Vicky - made this beautiful project.  I love decorating my home with creations made using Stampin' Up!s fabulous products.  It was hard for me to decide where to put this one.  Part of me wanted to display it on my desk at work and the other part wanted me to keep it at home.  The latter part won :) I put it in my stamp room so I could look at it often seeing as I spend so much of my time in there.


What a wonderful way to use this set.  I absolutely love this gift and will treasure it always just as I do my friendship with Vicky :)

Click here to shop online 24/7


Remember all online orders placed during the month of March - 20% donated to the MS Society.

Have a wonderful day!



No comments: