Friday, March 11, 2011

Scrapbook Class - March/Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

Happy Friday!  I have lots to do today and will spend most of my day in my stamp room creating projects for upcoming classes.
I celebrate my birthday this month - could it possibly be another year??? :)

This coming Tuesday (15th) is our monthly scrapbook class.  Everyone you know has a birthday so I am sure you could use a 12x12 double page layout to add pictures to.  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com to register for class.  If you cannot make it, of course you can have a kit in the mail.  All supplies to make these pages along with directions. 

Click here to see other pages we have made.  They are all available as Kits in the Mail or invite 6 or more friends to your house or mine and you will make your pages for FREE.

Click here to shop online 24/7 - Remember 20% of all online orders will be donated to the MS Society during the month of March.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute, fun and festive! Love the layouts.

Hugs, M

Maxine Conrad said...

Thanks Mary - I just created April's class and it was so nice to have SPRING as the title and use floral colors and see flowers :)