Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Utah Divas International Color Challenge #27


Hello Friends,

I totally forgot about our Color Challenge last week and with colors we got to use today - there was no way I was going to forget this week.

There is something about Basic Gray and Baja Breeze that makes me feel so comfortable creating a card.  I had almost completed the card when I realized I needed to add Always Artichoke - I was getting ready to add Baja Breeze ribbon.

Here are the colors we were to use for the challenge -

Supplies used -
Stamp Set - Bliss
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla
Classic Ink - Baja Breeze, Basic Gray
Embellishments - Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.

Just a couple of weeks left of Sale-A-Bration!  The BLISS stamp set can be yours for FREE when you place an order either online - Click here to shop or by e-mailing me at maxstamps@yahoo.com

Remember 20% of all orders placed during March will be donated to the Multiple Sclerosis Society.
Click here to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: