Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting ready for card class

Hello Friends,

Today has been productive.  I sorted out all my Card Stock and Designer Series Paper.  I just LOVE organization :)

I spent a lot of the morning getting ready for my card classes next week and kits in the mail.  Lots of cutting, punching and Big Shot usage.

I caught sight of "Family" shown in the picture and decided to stop what I was doing (my preparation for classes) and take my children to the movies. Last night Olivia asked if we could go watch "Tangled" as she has done for quite a while. It didn't happen as we had other plans so I surprised her by taken her today.  JD was happy to go to - even thought it is 'a girl show' (in his words :) Lance was working but I told him he just HAS to see it ;)

What a FUN movie!  Loved it.  It was nice to take a break but now that I am home and the kids are playing - back to the stamp room I go.

Don't forget Sale-A-Bration!  Only a few days to go.
Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: