Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Card Class Prep

Hello Friends,

Nothing wrong with your eyesight!!  :)  I posted this picture on Thursday and as I have been busy prepping, I have had no time to create.  I didn't get a chance to participate in MDS Monday yesterday or our Color Challenge today! 
I haven't posted since Thursday - so not like me!  However, I do have an excuse!  (We as women are entitled to excuses aren't we? :)

Wednesday and Thursday of this week is my BIRTHDAY class and so I have been very busy cutting and punching (not literally:) and running card stock through the Big Shot.  Both classes are full and plenty of people signed up for my "Kits in the Mail".

Back to regular posting tomorrow!  I will be sharing many of my birthday cards with you.  I can't believe in just a few years, I will be turning 30!!  Bwaaaahhh:)

Don't forget!  Sale-A-Bration ends on Thursday. 
Join my team either as a Business Demonstrator or simply for the discount!  Click here for more details.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: