Saturday, March 5, 2011

March Card Class/Kit in the Mail

Hello Friends,

I am so excited!  My creative assistant Lana has planned the cards for this months card class. LOVE these :)

Here are the details -

When:  Wednesday March 30th/Thursday March 31st
Where: My house
Time: 6:30pm
Cost: $20 or $15 if you place an order at the class, have a friend come to the class or if you are a member of my downline or any of my clubs.

Please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat :)

Kits in the Mail - Cannot make the class?  No worries - Order a kit in the mail!  E-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

Invite 6 of your friends to either my house or yours and you will make your cards for FREE.

Order the "Build a Cupcake" Punch in advance of the class and receive 20% off the punch.



Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: