Friday, September 23, 2011

Saying THANK YOU in a quick and simple way

Hello Friends,



I have received e-mails asking for simple cards that don't take a long time to make and use a minimal of product. This task really was out of my comfort zone as I LOVE bling and embellishments.


Very Vanilla is a fabulous color for the Fall and that is the only color card stock necessary for this card. I cut out a 3"x3" piece and stamped the lined image of the leaf from the "Gently Falling" stamp set which is available for purchase in the Holiday Mini. I used Early Espresso Classic Ink for the lined image and Soft Suede for the solid image. I also tried More Mustard which gave it a softer touch. I adhered the image onto a standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" Very Vanilla Card Base.


I stamped the "Thank You" sentiment from the "Cute and Curly" stamp set using Early Espresso.


I made 12 of these cards in less than 10 minutes. Perfect for those with busy schedules and for those who have minimal supplies. Although this was out of my comfort zone, I am going to try this again :)


Too busy to make this card? No worries - buy them in packs of 10 for just $12 - this price includes envelopes.

**********************

Colors
Receive a pack of 10 cards with Envelopes FREE for orders placed thru my online store (minimum $75).  If your order is $150 or more, you will receive 2 packs for FREE plus Stampin Rewards.  Click here

Check out my online store by clicking here

Don't miss out on the fabulous Clearance Rack Items - Click Here

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: