Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Projects

Hello Friends,

Last night was our Chicks and Chocolate Club.  We always have a blast and I am just so extremely grateful for the wonderful friends that have come into my life and ARE a part of my life because of Stampin' Up!

We all made a cute little 'Fall Banner' and a card.  The banner was easy to make thanks to an awesome new die "Perfect Pennants" that came out in this years Idea Book and Catalog.  I got my gals thinking about all the different holidays, birthdays, events etc where they could really use this die.

I got the inspiration for the card from this card which was one of our swap cards made by Julie

I changed it up just a little bit. 

If you are interested in joining one of my Chicks and Chocolate Clubs, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the color combo!

Hugs, M