Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Button Buddies

Hello Friends,

This is the design I came up with for my swap at the Henderson Regionals.  My nieces in England watch a show called "Peppa Pig" and the whole time I was creating this, I was thinking of them.  I think I will send them something in the mail using this cute little piggy. 

I have been on a 'black and white' run lately - I love the crispness and elegance of this color combo.  I added Pretty in Pink with this combo and I love it. 

The base of the card is Basic Black and then layered with Whisper White which had been ran through the Big Shot using the Polka Dots Embossing Folder. I attached some Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon before I adhered it to the Basic Black. 
I stamped the piggy from the Button Buddies stamp set on some Whisper White Card Stock using Pretty in Pink ink and punched it out using the 2-1/2" circle punch.  I adhered it to a piece of Basic Black Card Stock and added it to the card.  The perfect embellishments were then used - a pretty in pink button from the Subtles Designer buttons for the nose and a couple of pearls for eyes.  I stamped the "Get Well Wishes" sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set using Basic Black ink and punched it out with the Window Punch.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to add to the card.

A class/kit in the mail is in the works using the Button Buddies class.  A good friend and member of my team Natalie, made a bunch of cards using this set and I can't wait to show them to you!  Natalie just promoted to SR Associate and I am thrilled with how she has got a great jump start to her business.  If you are interested in joining our Stamp to the MAX team, e-mail me at maxstamps@yahoo.com for more information.



Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the soft pink.

Hugs, M

jen-jones said...

I love it...my mother-in-law brought back Peppa Pig clothes for my youngest daughter when she was home in April! I can totally relate!