Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween Projects


Hello Friends,
Just a couple of fabulous Halloween projects for you today.  Shelli Gardner, CEO and co-founder of Stampin' Up! created these. 
Shelli shared how quick and easy it was to make the "Scaredy Cat" plate by simply using our Decor Elements and a large plate/bowl.

Some people have told me that Halloween is their most favorite holiday!  Personally, I don't know why anyone would put Halloween above Christmas or Thanksgiving.  Share a comment today about Halloween!  Do you love it? Do you hate it?  Why? 

Click here to shop online 24/7
Have a wonderful day !

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but I love decorating for it and making fun little treat holders! I also love all the little trick-or-treaters that come around...they're always so cute!!!