Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Black and White Cards


Hello Friends,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was fabulous.  I spent the whole weekend with family and friends.  My oldest daughter Natalie had scheduled some time off so it was fun to spend time with her.  Kayleigh, our college student was home for the weekend and we had our friends Chris and Dean staying with us.  We went to the park yesterday and had a blast.  I had actually forgotten how much fun the park can be.

Here are the cards from last week's class.  If you would like to purchase a kit in the mail or cards in the mail, please let me know. 
Kits in the mail are $15 including shipping (10 cards) / Cards in the mail are $20 including shipping. (10 cards)

Be sure to check out the Holiday Mini by clicking here!

Click here to shop online 24/7

Have a wonderful day :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very Pretty MAx!!! I love them ;) Have a great week!!! Brandy