Monday, February 28, 2011

MDS Monday #3


Hello Friends,

Time for another MDS Monday :) This week our challenge was to make a Birthday Card.  I used one of my all time favorite color combinations. 

I started with the Early Espresso base and added a layer of Pretty In Pink.  I used the Spotted Designer Paper for the top part of the card.  I used Grosgrain Ribbon and buttons as accents in Early Espresso.

b is for birthday is an image taken from the "Party Hearty" stamp set also in Early Espresso.

To learn more about My Digital Studio, please contact me!  It is a fabulous program and makes creating and catching up with scrapbooking a breeze.  We use a professional printing company and Stampin' Up!'s colors are in top form.

Click here to shop online 24/7

To see what the rest of the team came up with, Click here

Raising money for Multiple Sclerosis - Click here


Have a wonderful day!




No comments: